Kaliningrad Deep-Water Terminal
with a capacity of up to 55,000 tons
This non-freezing marine terminal operating day and night all year round is located on reclaimed land along the coastal line of the Kaliningrad sea channel.
It operates nine wharves with a total length of 2,000 meters.
It makes it possible to process six vessels at a time with a day’s cargo turnover of up to 70,000 tonnes of seed oils and crops.
According to the effective port limits, the terminal can accommodate vessels with a capacity of up to 55,000 tonnes.
A unique feature of the infrastructure is its individual focus on each of its wharves designated for a particular type of import and export handling operation, which allows for prompt processing of significant cargo volumes without any additional expenses.
This is the first marine terminal in Russia that is equipped for transhipment of hard tropical and vegetable oils.
Kaliningrad Railway Infrastructure
ITS OWN THREE LOCOMOTIVES
TO PERFORM SHUNTING OPERATIONS
Our company operates an extensive network of railroad siding facilities with high-speed stations for loading and unloading of train cars that allow the entire complex to process six rolling stocks per day for receiving and dispatching of grain cars and up to two rolling stocks with railway tanks carrying vegetable oils.
Logistic operations within the complex are performed with the help of the company’s own locomotives and railway winding gears. The complex has a railcar cleaning station to help avoid additional expenses and light running.
Kaliningrad Warehouse Infrastructure
The main function of the terminal is to service the import and export and transit cargo flows of various types of agricultural products (grain, oilseeds, oilseed meals, oil cakes, granulated hull, exhausted beet pulp and other products), as well as all kinds of vegetable oils, including hard ones.
The complex owns extensive warehouse infrastructure for storage of any kind of vegetable oils, including hard ones, and bulky agricultural cargo (grains, oilseeds, oilseed meals, oil cakes).
The total storage capacity up to 600,000 tonnes, out of them:
- Silo storage – 322,000 tonnes
- Floor storage – 190,000 tonnes
- Oil storage containers – 76,000 cubic metres
- Warehouses for packed goods – 5,000 square metres
- Our vegetable oils storage facility is the first in Russia that is capable of transhipping tropical hard (palm, palm kernel, coconut) and vegetable oils from marine to railway and road transport and receiving vegetable oils from railway tanks.
Kaliningrad Commercial Seaport Terminal
UP TO 6,000 TONS OF BULK GOODS
UP TO 3,000 TONS OF PACKAGED GOODS
It has its own warehouses, handling equipment and skilled personnel.
Rybflotprom terminal is located in the Kaliningrad Commercial Seaport (Kaliningrad) and is used for receiving, storage and dispatch of bulky food and agricultural goods.
Pozdeevka Agro Logistics Centre
In June 2013, Sodrugestvo became the owner of this asset located in the Amur Region. It is a former cereal receiving station situated in the Pozdeevka Settlement of the Romensky District.
The Center is directly adjacent to the railway station Pozdeevka and is technically designed for “truck-to-railcar” operation for fast acceptance from trucks and makeup of batches with a total volume up to 120k tons at a time, to be further loaded to railcars.
The Agro-Logistics Center comprises:
- Floor storage №1 (closed type) with an area of 5775.0 sq.m with two entrance gates and storage capacity of up to 23.000 tons of grains and oilseeds at a time;
- Floor storage №2 (closed type) with an area of 7425.0 sq.m with three entrance gates and storage capacity of up to 27.000 tons of grains and oilseeds at a time;
- Floor storages №3, №4, №5 (at open sites with section-by-section product placing);
- Railcar loading line with the capacity of 175 TPH consisting of an intake pit for trucks (if loaded from trucks) and two intake pits of the grain storages №1 and №2 (if loaded from the storage), system of bucket elevators and chain conveyors, via feeding hoppers to be loaded in railcars. The line runs automatically and provides loading of railcars with the rate of 4 railcars per hour;
- Purification and calibration line with the capacity of up to 200 TPH depending of the content of impurities, allowing product acceptance with high degree of impurities (from under grain harvesters) and bringing it up to requested quality parameters, to be further placed in grain storages for long storage;
- Drying line with the capacity of up to 50 TPH depending on the product type, moisture release rate and ambient temperature, functioning in autonomous automatic mode. The drying line has a precleaning separator with the capacity of 100 TPH designed for filtering coarse impurities.
- Packaging line (50 kg bags) with the capacity of up to 700 bags/hour;
- Railway scales installed at the railcar loading site with the nominal weight of 100 tons;
- Railway infrastructure with the total length of 2348 m, which includes: - dead-end track capable of containing 18 railcars (for spotting and picking of railcars from the station); - track for railcar loading for 12 railcars with the railway winch, three storage tracks for 54 railcars. Railcars are moved using the locomobile ROTRAC NN2488, engine power 246 HP, max trailer weight 2400 tons, total weight 24 tons, wheel-type propeller.
- Laboratory equipped with devices for both rapid-test and analytic methods. All devices are integrated in the uniform accounting system with data upload function;
- Automated robot-aided sampler providing samples delivery to the laboratory and returning samples back to the transportation vehicle (when necessary);
- Two truck scales allowing operations in two directions for entry and exit with the nominal weight of 60 and 80 tons, 18 and 24 m long, respectively, integrated in the uniform information system;v
- Truck fleet consisting of 6 KAMAZ-45143 trucks with trailers, engine power 280 HP;
- 1 Telehandler DIECI Agri Star 38.10, engine power 127 HP, load-carrying capacity 3 tons, bucket capacity 3 m3, boom reach 9 m;
- 1 Frontal loader CHANGLIN 956 GT, engine power 220 HP, load-carrying capacity 5 tons, bucket capacity 6 m3.
Omsk Agro Logistics Centre
In November 2015 Sodrugestvo completed construction and put Omsk Agro Logistics Centre (ALC Omsk) into operation.
The Centre is adjacent to the railroad station “Karbyshevo II” and designed to work in the mode “car – railcar” enabling quick acceptance from cars and loading to railcars. When necessary, the Center can provide facilities for drying, cleaning and warehousing of grain in floor storages and plastic silo bags.
The Agro Logistics Centre comprises:
- Administrative pre-fabricated modular building with laboratory, dispatcher’s office, offices of administrative staff. Two-storey building with the total square of 180 m2;
- Floor (indoor) storage №1 with the square of 4000,0 m2 with five entrance gates and storage capacity of up to 3000 tonnes of grains and oilseeds;
- Indoor storage №2 with the square of 920,0 m2 with two entrance gates and storage capacity of up to 1500 tonnes of grains and oilseeds;
- Storage № 3 (materials warehouse) with the square of 350 m2 for packaged goods;
- Storage № 4 (receiving section) with the square of 550 m2 and storage capacity of up to 800 tonnes of grains and oilseeds;
- 11 hectares of open fields surfaced by hard packed ground for placing grain in plastic silo bags with the storage capacity of up to 55 000 tonnes of grains and oilseeds;
- Parking lot for trucks of 3000 m2 surfaced by pre-stressed roadway slabs having the capacity to accommodate 18 trucks loaded with grain (with trailer or semitrailer);
- Railcars loading line with the capacity of 80 t/h consisting of intake pit and grain separator, grain elevator, belt and chain conveyors and discharge hoppers. The line works in the automatic mode allowing to load railcars with the capacity of 1 railcar per hour;
- Preconditioning and conditioning line with the capacity of 80 t/h each, designed to process the material depending on the foreign matter content, allowing to accept product with high content of foreign material (directly from the harvester) and reach the target quality parameters, and transfer grain to warehouses for long-term storage;
- 2 driers with the capacity of 15 and 50 t/h, respectively, depending on the product, moisture removal and temperature of outdoor air, working in autonomous automatic mode. Line 2 comprises pre-conditioning separator with the capacity of up to 100 t/h designed for removal of coarse impurities;
- Railroad track scales with the capacity of 100 tonnes located at the railcars loading area;
- Railroad infrastructure with the total length of 780 m including supply area for 29 railcars with railroad winch;
- Laboratory with equipment enabling to apply both express and analytical methods. All equipment is integrated in the unified accounting system with data upload;
- Automatic sampler, robotized to deliver the sample to the laboratory and return the sample to the transport (if necessary);
- Two 80 t weighbridges working in two directions, both for input and output, integrated in the unified information system;
- Technical facilities for placing grain for storage in plastic silo bags:
- two tractors Belarus 82.1,
- two tractors Belarus 1221.2,
- two gran packers, two grain unpackers,
- two transfer bunkers for transportation of grain,
- two mobile intake pits;
- 3 telescopic wheel loaders:
- Manitou - 1035 with engine capacity of 100 HP, lifting capacity of 2,5 t, bucket capacity 2,5 m3, load radius 11 m;
- Manitou - 735 with engine capacity of 125 HP, lifting capacity of 2,5 t, bucket capacity 2,5 m3, load radius 7 m;
- Manitou - 840 with engine capacity of 125 HP, lifting capacity of 3 t, bucket capacity 3 m3, load radius 7 m.