Omsk Agro Logistics Centre (Russia, Omsk Region)
In November 2015 Sodrugestvo completed construction and put Omsk Agro Logistics Centre (ALC Omsk) into operation.
THE PROJECT TRANSHIPMENT CAPACITY of 100,000 TONS PER YEAR
The Centre is adjacent to the railroad station “Karbyshevo II” and designed to work in the mode “car – railcar” enabling quick acceptance from cars and loading to railcars. If necessary, there is an opportunity to place grain in plastic sleeves according to the “Silo-bag” project.
The Agro Logistics Centre comprises:
- Main building (floor store) having the square of 4 000 m2, five entrance gates (for three routes) and storage capacity of 3000 tonnes of grains and oilseeds;
- Railcars loading line with the capacity of 80 t/h consisting of receiving cone, fine filter separator, belt conveyor and discharge hoppers. The line works in the automatic mode and has loading capacity of 0,5-1 railcar per hour;
- Preconditioning line with the capacity of 60 t/h depending on product contamination allowing to accept product with high content of foreign material (directly from the harvester) and place it in the main building;
- Drier with the capacity from 200 up to 600 t/d depending on the product, moisture removal and temperature of outdoor air, working in autonomous automatic mode;
- Parking lot for 14 trucks;
- Railroad track scales located at the railcars loading area;
- Railroad infrastructure with 760 m side track, railroad winch and supply area for 24 railcars;
- Laboratory with equipment enabling to apply both express and analytical methods. All equipment is integrated in the unified accounting system with data upload;
- Automatic sampler, robotic with sample delivery to the laboratory and return of the sample back to the vehicle (if necessary);
- Truck scales with a nominal value of 90 tons, in an amount of 1 pc. with a platform of 18 meters long, integrated into a universal data system;
- A site for placement of plastic hoses with an area of 10 hectares and the possibility of accommodating up to 250 plastic hoses of 50,000 tons;
- Floor storage warehouse № 3 with an area of 900 sq.m with three entrance gates (2 routes) and the possibility of placing 1500 tons of grains or oilseeds simultaneous storage.